The Inspiring Enterprise website is no longer available as this three year programme has now come to an end. To find out more about the programmes and the people it supported, read our impact report here (www.rbs.com/sustainability/downloads.html).
As a bank we’re hugely committed to supporting enterprise, and many of the programmes which existed under Inspiring Enterprise are still running. We have listed some of these below and hope you find the support and information you’re looking for.
- Are you a not-for-profit organisation looking for funding for an enterprise project? Our Skills & Opportunities Fund could help. http://www.skillsandopportunitiesfund.rbs.com/
- Looking for loan funding for a social enterprise, charity or community business? Find about more about Social & Community Capital at www.rbs.co.uk/scc & www.natwest.com/scc
- Looking to join a free business accelerator for early stage and growing ventures. Find out more at www.entrepreneurial-spark.com
- Looking for general business banking information www.rbs.co.uk/business & www.natwest.com/business
- Are you aged between 18 – 30 years and are looking to start up in business. The Prince’s Trust can support you www.princes-trust.org.uk/help-for-young-people/support-starting-business